JOIN OUR TEAM IN A FUN AND MULTI-CULTURAL
TELEMARKETING EXECUTIVE (INDONESIA MARKET)
- Do basic research on the prospect’s contact details and business nature before doing the calls.
- Making telephone calls or cold-calling (outbound) to the list of prospects, to make an appointment that will be conducted by the Sales Team.
- Delivering the product and services introduction following the script given by the company.
- Generating leads or appointments for the Sales Team.
- Forwarding the appointments generated to Sales Team for further action.
- Ensure to fill up the Sales Team’s meeting schedule to be filled with appointments, adjusting with the available slots in the calendar.
- Collect more information from the prospect during the call, and submit it in the CRM.
- Recording the outcome of calls on the CRM.
- Sending an appointment confirmation email to the prospect.
- Responding to the incoming emails from the prospect.
- Following up on the previous meeting attended for potential sales.
- Collaborate with the other team member and report directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
- A native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- You must be a valid passport holder and willing to relocate and working from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates to 6 months of experience in the calls center are encouraged to apply.
- Professional phone and email etiquette – ability to follow up and qualify leads, present the solution and handle questions, objections or other inquiries.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to work independently to achieve defined targets.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
- Full-time position
- Health insurance
- Annual leave and medical leave
- Performance bonus
- Career growth and opportunities for promotion
- Fun and multi-cultural working environment.
Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM
Kindly send us your latest resume with a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.